Friday 24 October 2014

Masks to Get the Skin Glowing



how to get glowing skin | get glowing skin | tips to get glowing skin | how to make skin glow | skin glow | skin glowing tips | glowing skin masks | masks | skin how to | natural remedies for glowing skin | skin care | beauty | beauty tips | regular masks | aloe vera | tomato
Healthy looking skin can increase your confident and enhance your charm. Fresh and glowing skin is the dream of every woman (and men too :) ). They spend hours and hours in beauty salons to get expensive skin treatments. Even then they often don’t get the desired results and end up with disappointed. There are many cosmetic products available in the market that claim to be the best for your skin. These are expensive and sometimes even harmful. Every person has a unique skin tone and skin problems and nature cares for all. Thus, why not go for natural skin treatment with zero side effects? Hmmm :) I have some natural skin care remedies for you to make your skin soft, smooth and glowing.

Natural remedies for skin care:

Regular mask:

Mix glycerine, lemon and rose water in equal quantities and save it in a refrigerator. Apply this on your face regularly before going to bed and you will feel that your skin is looking fair and glowing.

Apple: 

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away" but it also keeps the dullness and skin damage away :P
Apple helps to keep your skin young.
Mix Apple juice with honey and don’t drink it =P Apply it on your face and let it dry. After 15 minutes, wash it with cold water. And feel the difference.

Cucumber:

  1. For spotless and fair skin, mix cucumber juice and yogurt to form a paste and apply a layer of this paste on your face and neck. After 15 to 20 minute wash off the mask. This mask helps to remove dullness from your skin.
  2. Another helpful tip with cucumber juice is to mix it with apple juice and lemon juice to get fair and glowing skin naturally.
  3. 1 tablespoon cucumber extract, 1 tbsp milk and few drops of lemon juice together is a very effective home remedy for getting glow on your skin.

Papaya:

  1. Rub a piece of papaya on your face for 15 minutes and let it dry. After few minutes, wash your face with cold water. You will feel a glow and freshness on your face. People with normal skin can do it daily.
  2. Mix papaya extract with lemon juice in equal quantities for getting glowing skin. Very helpful for oily skin.
  3. Mix half cup papaya paste with 2 table spoon barley flour and 1 tbsp honey together. It makes a very useful homemade skin mask that makes your skin lively.

Banana:

Banana contains vitamins and nutrients which make it skin protective.
  1.  Mash banana and add some milk in it to form a facial mask. Apply this mask on your face for 15 minutes and rinse.
  2. Mash 1 banana and 1 strawberry together and apply a layer on your face. After 15 minutes, wash it off with cold water.
  3. Mix 1 mashed banana, 1 egg white and 1 tbsp yogurt well to form a paste. Apply this mask on your face for 15 minutes and enjoy the miraculous glowing effect.

Aloe Vera:

Aloe Vera is used as a natural cosmetic for skin care. It reduces skin pigmentation, pimples, sunburn rashes and increases fairness and skin glow.
You can use Aloe Vera independently or you can use it with other items such as
  1. Mix Aloe Vera gel + tomato paste in equal quantity. Apply it to your face and leave for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, rinse it off with cold water.
  2. Take Aloe Vera gel with lemon juice to get rid of dullness.
  3. Aloe Vera, cucumber extract and rose water form an effective skin care mixture.

Tomato:

Rub tomato slice on your face to get glowing skin. It is also used for sunburn problems. You can add honey or yogurt for additional effects.

14 comments:

  1. very nice dear.. very helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all such great advice, and you're right! A lot of beauty treatments are very expensive. I am grateful to have inherited my grandmother's clear skin. She recommends drinking a ton of water and hydrating from the inside out. I've never thought of using a tomato before- I might have to give that one a try sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try some of these out. I didn't know there were so many different ways to get the skin glowing. I know my skin could definitely use a little help. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these ideas. I love masks and I definitely would love to be able to bring a shine to my skin, especially with the harsh weather that these winter months are throwing at us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I needed this post! My skin gets SO dry this time of the year--I'm already self-confident about my skin (due to some horrible acne that I had when I was a teen), and that extra dryness doesn't help. I will be trying these out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With all of the photos that will be taken and the holiday events, it would be lovely to get my skin glowing a little more. I adore all of these natural suggestions. I haven't tried anything like the apple recipe, so I think I'll start with that one. Plus, I already have all of the ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Which of these masks is your favorite. They all seem easy to make, and with such wonderful benefits. I had heard that honey was good for your face, but I didn't know that tomatoes and yogurt were also helpful. We always have those lying around the kitchen. These are mask "recipes" I could do so easily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloe Vera mask and regular mask(lemon, glycerine and rose water) are my favorite and very effective.

      Delete
  8. Great tips! My wife used to teach me how to use an Aloe Vera, and it really works. I have once bought an Aloe vera soap too. I think my wife needs to see your post. I prefer this alternative skin cares I just love natural products. Thank you for the share

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had no idea about tomatoes...but I guess it makes since - tomatoes are very acidic. I wonder what the aloe vera and tomato sauce smells like?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the great advise. I am not one to put a mask on my face but I do think I am missing out. Do you drink extra water or have more fruit too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup drinking more water is the first step of all remedies. And fruits are also the important part of my diet :)

      Delete
  11. These are all fantastic tips :) I especially love any tomato-based masks because they help me control my super oily skin. A lot of beauty treatments are way out of my budget so I am all about DIY.

    ReplyDelete